Friday, June 1, 2012

Shauna: The Garden Swap

Last year I was driving in Old Town Fort Collins, CO (one of the cutest towns ever) and I saw a bunch of lovely people gathered together in their sun hats and gardening gloves with red flyer wagons full of flowers, vegetables and herbs. Then I noticed a sign in the yard that read 'GARDEN SWAP' and I immediately wanted in.  I love the idea of hosting a garden swap where you can meet and mingle with friends and neighbors while you swap plants and gardening tips! And what a great way to get to know your community.  Download the flyer here.



Now go and host your own!

2 comments:

  1. I am so going to do this next year. This has actually made me want to do a produce swap this year. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea, Shauna! I bet it is a great way to get to know your neighbor and pawn off all those squash!!

    ReplyDelete