Friday, June 22, 2012

Shauna: Clark's Captain America Party

Recently we celebrated Clark's 3rd birthday.  At first I wanted to make it into a little ice cream party and make it really pretty and cute, and then I realized I was making a party for me, not Clark, so I turned it into a Captain America Party.  I created this little graphic taking my inspiration from this adorable Thor party, and ran with it.  I can't tell you how easy this party was to put together.  Captain America and red, white and blue are the easiest theme for a little birthday party with the 4th of July coming up.



For this party I just picked up some patriotic balloons at the dollar tree, bought some star-shaped marshmallows to top some blue cupcakes, and made some taffy for party favors.  We were going to have the party at the park, but we got rained out so we had it inside instead.  We had a lot of fun, and I think Clark really loved the party.

5 comments:

  1. I love it, Shaun! Looks like you're going to have to have a girl to get a cutsie party. :)
    -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Clark knows and loves super heroes. Great party idea!
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool!! I bet he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Professional France Tour Guides

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. virtual tour services

    ReplyDelete