Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lisa: A Quick Post



Hello, there!  I thought I'd sneak a quick post in before Allison gets her's posted.  I have been a slacker.  We've had some situations arise (some expected and others not expected) that I needed to give my full attention to!  But, hopefully, those situations are now under control and I'm ready to begin again.  I'm sad I've missed so many great opportunities to post because fall is my favorite time of year, just as it seems to be all of my sisters!!  Well, I'll be posting some of our favorite traditions, crafts and food coming up in the next few weeks.  Hopefully that will make up for my missed posts!  Have a wonderful week!


Lisa

1 comment:

  1. We totally understand, Lisa! But I'm excited to see what you have in store. Love you!
    -Allison

    ReplyDelete